Reeth & District Community Transport
Be a part of our journey.......
Our Bus, Daffodil!
We are a registered charity (1160786) run by the community for the community and surrounding areas.
- We are a registered charity run by the community, for the community and surrounding areas.
- We have 16 years’ experience of getting people to where they need or want to be.
- Our bus, Daffodil, is a bright, modern and accessible vehicle.
- We offer a punctual, reliable, friendly and caring service.
- We are ‘open to all’ – locals, visitors, all ages and mobility levels.
- We can offer flexible pick up points.
- We issue a quarterly programme. Leave your details on 01748 880021, to be added to the mailing list.
- If lack of transport is stopping you doing something, call us to discuss your needs.
I’m registered severely visually impaired and have rheumatoid arthritis. Using the bus totally enriches my life. A lovely team of dedicated, volunteer drivers see me safely on and off the bus, they even take me and my shopping into the house! I really look forward to going to different places. (Joyce 86)